First of all, you can install windows 10 without product key on your PC. You can activate it anytime if you have a valid product key.
No need for product keys at all, if you are upgrading from an original copy of windows versions, examples: windows 7, 8, and 8.1. If it asked to enter a key, you can use the product key on the previous copy on Windows 10. So this means there is no need to buy a windows 10 key.
The free Windows 10 upgrade from both Windows 7 and 8.1 has expired in 2018.
If you are about to do a clean installation of the version Windows 10, you will need to insert a product key to make your Win 10 OS genuine. There are 2 ways to get a copy of Windows 10:
- It will be good for you to find a local supplier. Just get one OEM license from your local Microsoft Authorized Retail Store. You can ask around, or do a Google/Bing Maps Search for local pc store address.
- Type “Buy Windows 10 Product Key” in a google/bing search. Compare prices the top ones, and then choose one shop. Here we highly recommend Key1024.com for You. They have lots of positive google reviews, and have a huge number of fans.
Need a Legal & Cheap Windows 10 License Key?
Free Download & Activate Windows 10 to lifetime at https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10! You can find 100% working and cheap Windows 10 product keys all editions from this site. It supports Win10 Home/Pro/Enterprise to Full Activated! For example, you’ll need a valid product key to install and activate Windows 10 Pro on a device that had Windows 10 Home installed on it.
A free and classic product key for Windows 10 is
Should You Upgrade to Windows 10?
Most of you should be happy with Windows 10 Home/Pro. 5 reasons to upgrade:
- Start menu complete with a new bag of tricks, task bar, and desktop
- Customize the new Start menu with your favorite apps and games
- Microsoft Edge finally replaces internet explorer, Edge is faster, safer & gives you longer battery life.
- Stay productive with enhancements to Snap, new Task View, and Multiple desktops
- Cortana makes the start menu even smarter, and works across your devices to help you get things done
- Stream your Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet
To buy a Windows 10 license from Microsoft Windows Store to activate either Windows 10 Home or Pro, following below steps:
- Click Start button, then Go to All Settings
- Go to Update & Security
- Choose Activation
- Select Go to Store. You can now buy Home or Pro, unlock and activate your version of Windows 10.