Microsoft officially launched Windows 10 in 2015/7/29, and it is believed that many of the genuine users of Windows 7/8/8.1 have been upgraded (free Upgrade) successfully. Consumers can use Windows Update (Lazy person upgrade method), or download the Windows ISO file from the Microsoft Official website, and burn the CD-ROM or make a portable disc (Diligent person upgrade method). Either way, as long as it is a genuine user, you can upgrade successfully and have Windows 10 enabled (activated) status.
The offer is about to expire, make sure your device get Windows 10 activated before the day
For users who want a clean installation, as long as your copy of Windows 7/8/8.1 is genuine. When you upgrade to Windows 10, your computer will get a copy of genuine digital rights (Digital entitlement), which is to help your computer register with Microsoft’s cloud server, representing the computer’s right to use genuine Windows 10.
So when you’re done upgrading to Windows 10, you can:
- Revert directly to the previous Windows 7/8/8.1 and continue to use. When you want to use Win 10, use the ISO file of Windows 10 directly, and then perform SETUP.EXE to upgrade after the mount.
- Cut off the Windows 7/8/8.1 in the hard drive and use Windows 10 ‘s ISO file (via USB or CD-ROM) to install the new installation (clean Install).
What if your Windows 7/8/8.1 genuine key is lost and you just want to install Win10 entirely?
Legitimate cheap Windows 10 genuine Product keys
The quote for Microsoft Windows 10 is given below (from the original price):
- Windows 10 Home Edition (64bit or 32bit) OEM – included tax quote: $34.99
- Windows 10 Professional Edition (64bit or 32bit) OEM – included tax quote: $44.99
- Windows 10 Home Edition (64bit or 32bit) Retail version – including tax quote: $34.99
- Windows 10 Professional Edition (64bit or 32bit) retail version – included tax quote: $44.99
The price for Windows 8.1 is as follows:
- Windows 8.1 Standard Edition (32bit) OEM Edition – included tax quote: $19.99
- Windows 8.1 Standard Edition (64bit) OEM Edition – included tax quote: $19.99
- Windows 8.1 Professional Edition (64bit) OEM Edition – included tax quote: $24.99
As for Windows 7 Key which is still in sale, but the quantity is not much, the price is as follows:
Windows 7 Professional Edition (64bit or 32bit) OEM version – included tax quote: $24.99
In simple terms, the OEM Key is only installed on the bundled computer, and authorization cannot be transferred to other computers, while the retail Key has no such restrictions. You can install Windows 10 Retail Key on any computer at will, but if you want to transfer the authorization to another computer, the original computer’s authorization will be invalidated.
Free License Keys for Windows 10 Home, Pro, and Enterprise X64/X86
|Windows Editions||Related Product Keys|
|License Keys for Windows 10 Pro x86 / x64||PCBVA-91FBS-JQGYO-4UOGH-4FRMZ|
|License Keys for Windows 10 Home x86 / x64||FM0FV-U8X6K-3UPL6-1P6QJ-2LNV5|
|License Keys for Windows 10 Enterprise x86 / x64||F3SP5-AUM1D-8AWUT-T35G4-28MVI|